VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 small butternut squash (about 2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425°. Peel, halve and seed squash; cut into 3x1/2-in. strips. Spread in a greased foil-lined 15x10x1-in. pan; toss with oil. Roast until tender and lightly browned, 25-30 minutes, stirring once.
- Sprinkle with seasonings. Mix dip ingredients; serve with squash. Yield: 4 servings (2/3 cup dip).
Originally published as Roasted Butternut Squash Dippers in Simple & Delicious October/November 2016