Roasted Butternut Linguine for Two Recipe
My husband and I love squash, and this is one of his favorite fall dishes. The recipe makes the perfect amount for the two of us. —Kim Caputo, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
- 2 cups cubed peeled butternut squash
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 pound linguine
- 1 cup shredded Swiss chard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place the squash and onion in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the oil and pepper flakes; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add the squash mixture, Swiss chard, sage, salt and pepper; toss to combine. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 377 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 345mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Roasted Butternut Linguine for Two
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC