- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive or canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Place the asparagus in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Drizzle with vinegar just before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar
"I will make this again!"
"I've been using this recipe for years to convert asparagus haters into asparagus lovers. It's now actually to the point where if I don't make it with certain meals (steak, salmon, etc) people are actually disappointed.Just a couple tips:1) To save yourself time on the clean up and to make the tips get a little more crisp in them fold aluminum foil into the shape of a small tray and when you're done all you need to do is ball it up and toss it in the trash.2) Just to add a little variety to the dish add a little grated peccorino romano and/or a little squeeze of lemon at the end too."
"This was so delicious that I will be making it many times again. Thanks for this one!!!"
"This recipe is pretty much foolproof and turns out delicious."