Roast Beef Wrapsody in Blue
“While assembling lunch one day, I realized we were out of bread, so I used flour tortillas instead,” recalls Sherry Little of Sherwood, Arkansas. “I added crispy veggies, our two favorite types of dressing and roast beef, and the results were wonderful!”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup shredded napa or Chinese cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 3 tablespoons fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup cubed peeled jicama
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, cucumber and tomato. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Divide among the tortillas; top with blue cheese, jicama, olives and beef. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks. Serve immediately or refrigerate.