Roast Beef Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 Italian herb flatbread wraps
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Divide roast beef among flatbread wraps. Top with cheese and coleslaw mixture; roll up tightly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 893 calories, 57g fat (17g saturated fat), 140mg cholesterol, 1997mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 6g fiber), 47g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 1, 2011
this sandwich was great. I cut the rolled sandwiches in two and served it with vegebles on the side. the coleslaw made it a very thick sandwich without adding extra meat.