Roast Beef Garden Pitas
Showcasing lots of fresh veggies coated with horseradish mayonnaise, these packed pitas appeal to all. Men especially will like the hearty addition of roast beef.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Line pita halves with roast beef. In a small bowl, combine the broccoli, corn, cucumber, carrot, celery and onion.
- In another bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss to coat. Fill pita halves.