- 16 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 thin slices deli roast beef, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 16 whole chives
- In a large skillet, bring 1 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, lemon juice and cumin. Place roast beef slices on a work surface; spread each slice with 1 teaspoon aioli. Top each with an asparagus spear and pepper strips. Roll up tightly; tie bundles with chives. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Reviews forRoast Beef Aioli Bundles
"Fixed these for a party and they turned out great! If you are using large spears of asparagus these will turn out pretty large with a whole strip of beef. I cut the already cut in half lengthwise in half cross ways and it still wrapped around the spear. Pretty presentation."