- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 42 miniature smoked sausages
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll crescent dough and separate each tube into eight triangles; cut 14 of the 16 triangles lengthwise into three triangles each. Place one sausage on the wide end of each smaller triangle; roll up tightly.
- Arrange 24 appetizers, point side down, in a 10-in. circle on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Place remaining appetizers in the center of the ring to form a 7-in. circle. Bake 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Shape remaining 2 dough triangles into a bow; place on another parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool ring 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter, placing bow on bottom. Garnish with rosemary sprigs. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forRing of Piggies
"LOVED this simple, delicious and oh, so pretty appetizer!! It's already been requested for New Year's Eve tomorrow! Had several different dips for it and it disappeared quickly! Thank you for a great recipe!"