Light and easy, this EB scrambled egg bruschetta is perfect for breakfast on-the-go! Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
- 1 Eggland's Best egg (large)
- 2 tablespoons ricotta
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 1 slice italian bread
- drizzle with olive oil
- Toast 1 slice of Italian bread.
- Meanwhile, beat egg in a medium bowl with salt and pepper until blended.
- Heat a butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Pour in egg mixture and lower heat. As eggs begin to set, gently pull eggs across the pan with a spatula.
- Take your toasted piece of Italian bread and spread 2 tablespoons of ricotta across it evenly.
- Add arugula and top with scrambled eggs.
- Lightly drizzle with olive oil and enjoy! Yield: 1 serving
Originally published as Ricotta Scrambled Egg Bruschetta in Eggland's Best 2015