Richard’s Breakfast Bars
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Fiber One bran cereal
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together condensed milk and eggs; mix in remaining ingredients. Firmly press mixture evenly into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, until edges are golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Cool completely in dish on a wire rack. Chill 1 hour; cut into bars. Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 bar: 219 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 5g fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 5, 2019
This is delicious and healthy too bonus - love this and so easy to make
Mar 8, 2019
I am going to make these. I love to have healthy snacks for the grandkids. I will use cashews and pistachios (maybe sunflower seeds( because these are the nuts the will both eat. Coconut is a textural issue I plan on grinding it with the raisins to help it blend in. I can hardly wait to pick up the ingredients! Happy snacking. ??