Richard’s Breakfast Bars
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Fiber One bran cereal
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together condensed milk and eggs; mix in remaining ingredients. Firmly press mixture evenly into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, until edges are golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Cool completely in dish on a wire rack. Chill 1 hour; cut into bars. Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 5, 2019
This is delicious and healthy too bonus - love this and so easy to make
Mar 8, 2019
I am going to make these. I love to have healthy snacks for the grandkids. I will use cashews and pistachios (maybe sunflower seeds( because these are the nuts the will both eat. Coconut is a textural issue I plan on grinding it with the raisins to help it blend in. I can hardly wait to pick up the ingredients! Happy snacking. ??