It’s cheaper to make these bite-size morsels than it is to buy them in the store. Best of all, family and friends agree they taste better! —Janice Garvert, Plainville, Kansas
Featured In: 38 Low-Carb Snacks Your Family Will Love
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter, softened
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) salted peanuts
- In a microwave, melt chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla and butter. Add peanuts; mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined pans. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 15 dozen.
Originally published as Rich Peanut Clusters in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p111
Reviews forRich Peanut Clusters
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 16, 2012
"As soon as I get the recipe I will make them I know they will be good."
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2011
"easy, made a lot and everyone at the tailgate loved them!"