Rich Chocolate Wraps
Never thought of using a tortilla to wrap something sweet? This novel treat will make a believer out of everyone from the very first bite. It's smooth creamy filling has a wonderfully rich chocolaty taste and a hint of cinnamon.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Baking cocoa
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a small bowl, beat the sour cream, sugar and cinnamon until blended; stir in the melted chocolate.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons over each tortilla. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with cocoa before serving.
Originally published as Rich Chocolate Wraps in Quick Cooking March/April 1998