- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Whipped topping and miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- Place chocolate chips and confectioners' sugar in a blender; cover and process until the chips are coarsely chopped. In a saucepan over medium heat, bring milk and butter to a boil. Add to blender; cover and process until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into six individual serving dishes. Refrigerate. Garnish with whipped topping and miniature chips if desired. Yield: 6 servings
Reviews forRich Chocolate Pudding
"This recipe did not work for me. The pudding never set up even after 24 hours in the refrigerator. Plus it was way too sweet & rich. I won't be making it again."
"Olala, so good"
"Good, but honestly too rich. It tastes like soft chocolate chips."
"This is so easy. I loved it. I made it years ago and just came across it again. It is very rich!!!"