- 2-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup thinly sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add cream; cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 15-20 minutes. Add the Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; cook and stir until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in parsley. Cool slightly.
- Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with cream mixture. Top with chicken, mushrooms, spinach and mozzarella cheese. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 1 pizza (8 main dish or 12 appetizer slices).
Reviews forRich Chicken Alfredo Pizza
"This sauce is DELICIOUS!!!!! We use it on other pizzas as well, most recently with caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms, mozzarella, and sliced grilled sirloin steak."
"This is a great pizza. You can only make a tomato based pizza so many times before you get tired of it. This is a great way to change up pizza night."
"This is so good, my card club girls loved it. I used half n half instead of cream, used a little corn starch to thicken."
"Awesome! The Portobello mushrooms really set off this dish!"
"The alfredo sauce for this pizza is simply divine! Excellent pizza, even though I leave out the spinach & mushrooms."
"I thought this was excellent, and my husband liked it as well! I will definitely make it again."