- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups uncooked instant rice
- 3 cups water
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat until golden brown for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the rice, water, bouillon and poultry seasoning. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
1/2 each: 217 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 461mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.