Rice with Herbs
Ordinary rice is spiced up with zesty poultry seasoning. This pairs well with the Mediterranean Chicken Stew, but would also be a nice stand-alone side dish with any entree.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups uncooked instant rice
- 3 cups water
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat until golden brown for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the rice, water, bouillon and poultry seasoning. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.