- 10 large marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 carton (16 ounces) prepared rice pudding
- 1 tablespoon cold milk
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Ground cinnamon, optional
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat the marshmallows and butter until melted; stir until smooth. Stir in the cereal and coconut until combined. Coat six 6-oz. custard cups with cooking spray; press 1/4 cup cereal mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of each cup. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the pudding, milk and raisins. Remove cereal cups from custard cups; fill with pudding mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forRice Pudding Tartlets
"Rice pudding tartlets are tasty and delicious and incredibly easy to make. They're a keeper, for sure, and one my family wants any time they can find the ingredients."