- 3/4 cup cooked long grain rice
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 to 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- Dash pepper
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt if desired and pepper; pour over rice mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
3/4 cup: 192 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 433mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.