- 5 to 6 pounds pork spareribs
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup plum jam or apricot preserves
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place with bone side down on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until ribs are tender; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush some of the sauce over ribs. Bake at 350° or grill over medium heat, uncovered, 30 minutes longer, turning and basting occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forRibs with Plum Sauce
"I make this often at our house. Except, I use whatever roast I have instead of the spareribs."
"I made with apricot preserves. My husband and I love it. I made it so many times."