"These dressed-up rice crispies are a great-tasting twist on a longtime favorite," writes Nancy Baker of Boonville, Missouri. "They’re perfect for buffet tables and meals eaten on the run. Kids from 1 to 101 love them, and they’re always a huge hit no matter where or when I share them with others."
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) marshmallow creme
- 11 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Stir in the marshmallow creme until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in cereal until blended.
- Press half of the mixture into a greased 15x10x1-in. pan; spread with peanut butter. Carefully spread with hot fudge topping. Press the remaining cereal mixture over fudge layer (pan will be full). Cool for 10 minutes before cutting.