- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Place rhubarb in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until rhubarb is softened, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in gelatin until dissolved; cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold into rhubarb mixture. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRhubarb Rumble
"try it almost frozen. its great"
"We love this dessert and have shared it with friends and family. This year I didn't have strawberry jello or vanilla pudding so I used raspberry jello and lemon pudding. Delicious!!!"
" The sweetness comes from the jello and pudding mix. Sounds yummy, can't wait to try it."
"I can't imagine a dessert with rhubarb and no sugar. Must be very sour. - Ardath Effa"