Reuben Slaw Sandwiches
Prepared coleslaw helps make these tasty sandwiches quick and easy to prepare.
- 1-1/2 cups deli coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 6 submarine buns, split
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 12 dill pickle slices
- 12 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- 1. In a small bowl, combine coleslaw and mustard. Spread about 2 tablespoons over each bun half. Top with the corned beef, pickles and cheese.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
1 each: 783 calories, 34g fat (17g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 2002mg sodium, 77g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 5g fiber), 38g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC