Reuben Slaw Sandwiches
Prepared coleslaw helps make these tasty sandwiches quick and easy to prepare.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups deli coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 6 submarine buns, split
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 12 dill pickle slices
- 12 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- In a small bowl, combine coleslaw and mustard. Spread about 2 tablespoons over each bun half. Top with the corned beef, pickles and cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 783 calories, 34g fat (17g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 2002mg sodium, 77g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 5g fiber), 38g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.