- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1/2 pound sliced deli corned beef, cut into strips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place crust on an ungreased or parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread with salad dressing. Top with corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 12-15 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forReuben Pizza
"This was really good! I used a Boboli pre-made crust. I found that about 6 oz of the corned beef was sufficient. I also only needed about 1 1/2 C of shredded Swiss. Last thing, I never EVER rinse sauerkraut. It loses the delicious flavor! Just drain it well, no rinsing needed. quick, easy, delicious. I'll definitely be making this again!"
"Delicious! I like it best with a thin crust, but this recipe works with any thickness.Make sure sauerkraut is well drained."
"I made this with a homemade rye pizza crust and added chopped red bell peppers to the toppings as well. My whole family enjoyed it."
"This is a wonderful recipe. We did make one change because we didn't have corned beef. We used thinly sliced precooked cottage bacon. The only bad thing is my husband is a diabetic and can't eat as much as he would like."