Reuben Pasta Salad
I took this salad to a neighbor's party that included a houseful of teachers. The dish was graded an A+! It's a standout for Oktoberfest, too. —Nichole Fischer, Las Vegas, Nevada
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 6 cups coleslaw mix
- 8 ounces sliced deli corned beef, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, combine the brown sugar, oil, mustard, vinegar and caraway seeds. Cook and stir until heated through, 3-5 minutes.
- Drain noodles. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, noodles, corned beef and warm dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.