Reuben Pasta Salad
I took this salad to a neighbor's party that included a houseful of teachers. The dish was graded an A+! It's a standout for Oktoberfest, too. —Nichole Fischer, Las Vegas, Nevada
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes16 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 6 cups coleslaw mix
- 8 ounces sliced deli corned beef, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, combine the brown sugar, oil, mustard, vinegar and caraway seeds. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain noodles. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, noodles, corned beef and warm dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 131 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 267mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as German Pasta Salad in Spring''s Best 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
More from Taste of Home
What’s the Secret to Perfect Burgers at Home? A Former Restaurant Chef Shares 11 Expert Burger Grilling Tips