Reuben Party Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pound cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- Rye bread
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the ham, cheese, sauerkraut and salad dressing. Cover and microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until cheese is melted, stirring once. Serve with rye bread.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with an 850-watt microwave.
This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 54 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 13, 2011
I made this recipe yesterday for a pot luck and I had to make 5 copies for friends who REALLY loved it. It does taste like a Reuben. I myself thought it was good and it's really, really easy to make. This one is a keeper, mostly for St.Patrick's Day meals.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.