- 1 pound fully cooked ham, chopped
- 4 cups (1 pound) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- Rye bread
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the ham, cheese, sauerkraut and salad dressing. Cover and microwave on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring once. Serve on rye bread. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews forReuben Party Spread
"I made this recipe yesterday for a pot luck and I had to make 5 copies for friends who REALLY loved it. It does taste like a Reuben. I myself thought it was good and it's really, really easy to make. This one is a keeper, mostly for St.Patrick's Day meals."