Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed, well drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 slices process Swiss cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 8 thin slices deli corned beef
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. In a small bowl, combine sauerkraut and salad dressing.
- Place two cheese strips across the short side of each triangle. Fold corned beef slices in half; place over cheese. Top with sauerkraut mixture. Roll up each from the short side.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Mar 8, 2016
These were a big hit! I made them for a Christmas Eve party. To make them more appetizer size, I cut the crescent rolls in half down the middle. They were very easy to make. I did not combine the sauerkraut with the dressing but instead had the dressing on the side for dipping. I plan on making them again for St. Patrick's Day!
Mar 9, 2014
Delicious and addictive!
Mar 1, 2010
If you like the taste of rye, sprinkle a few caraway seeds on the dough before you add the other ingredients
Jun 23, 2009
This is a simple and very delicious recipe. It is a dinner I make frequently. BW
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.