Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed, well drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 slices process Swiss cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 8 thin slices deli corned beef
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. In a small bowl, combine sauerkraut and salad dressing.
- Place two cheese strips across the short side of each triangle. Fold corned beef slices in half; place over cheese. Top with sauerkraut mixture. Roll up each from the short side.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 8, 2016
These were a big hit! I made them for a Christmas Eve party. To make them more appetizer size, I cut the crescent rolls in half down the middle. They were very easy to make. I did not combine the sauerkraut with the dressing but instead had the dressing on the side for dipping. I plan on making them again for St. Patrick's Day!
Mar 9, 2014
Delicious and addictive!
Mar 1, 2010
If you like the taste of rye, sprinkle a few caraway seeds on the dough before you add the other ingredients
Jun 23, 2009
This is a simple and very delicious recipe. It is a dinner I make frequently. BW