- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked corned beef
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust dough and pat into a 12-in. square. Cut into four squares. Layer a fourth of the cheese, sauerkraut and corned beef diagonally over half of each square to within 1/2 in. of edges. Fold one corner over filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle; press edges with a fork to seal. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with salad dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forReuben Calzones
"Love this recipe!! I used a 15 oz package of pizza dough instead of the tube of pizza dough and folded the dough up over the top instead of trying to make a triangle. Also added extra cheese and baked for 30 minutes. Delish!!"
"Looks amazing, am getting ready to make them now."