Reuben Brunch Bake Recipe
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 package (2 ounces) thinly sliced deli corned beef, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 slices rye bread, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. Combine the first nine ingredients. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- 2. Remove casserole from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving: 290 calories, 20g fat (11g saturated fat), 232mg cholesterol, 787mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Reuben Brunch Bake
"Delicious recipe! Except for adding a little extra pastrami, I made as is. No changes necessary!"
"Tried this weekend on 20 people, this was their favorite! Can"t wait to make again!One don't even like sauerkraut."
"This is my go to casserole for special occasion brunches. Always get asked for the recipe. It is very, very simple to prepare and really, really good!!!! 5+*"