Reuben Baked Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 1 hour Bake: 25 min.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 cups finely diced cooked corned beef
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed, well drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Bake at 425° for 50-55 minutes or until tender. In a large bowl, combine the corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, onions, garlic, horseradish and caraway; set aside.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes with cream cheese; stir in the corned beef mixture. Mound potato mixture into potato shells. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 18, 2017
sorry, did not like this, reminded me of corned beef hash of which I also do not like, very disappointed cause it sounded soooo good. We can't all like the same things.
Mar 13, 2011
I made this recipe in 2000, my twiqe was after filling the potatoes I wrapped them in foil and staked them in a crock pot on warm and let the lady's I worked with then eat when the had their lunch time, it was great for St. Patrick's day. Doing it again for this year. I work in a Hair Salon so will be shareing this recipe. Thanks