Relish the Radish Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the radishes, onions and parsley. In another bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over radish mixture and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 88 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 307mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 9, 2017
I really liked the freshness of this salad. I am a big radish fan & can see myself making this often.
Apr 25, 2012
My husband loves this with tortilla-crusted chicken, and it takes no time to make--and the ingredients are all inexpensive too!