- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 48 candy eyeballs
- 24 red-hot candies
- 48 miniature pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13x9-in. baking pan with foil, letting ends extend up sides; grease foil. In a microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until blended; stir in chocolate mixture. Gradually stir in flour; spread into prepared pan. Bake until edges begin to pull from sides of pan, 25-30 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Lifting with foil, remove brownies from pan. Spread frosting over top. Cut into 12 squares; cut each square into a triangle. Attach candies and pretzels to make reindeer faces. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forReindeer Brownies
"I made these with my kindergarten class. They came out adorable and delicious!!"
"Delicious and adorable!"