Refrigerator Orange Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Orange segments, optional
- 1. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add milk, orange juice from concentrate and orange peel. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Just before serving, garnish with oranges if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 397 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Refrigerator Orange Pie
"Put in a can of drained mandarin oranges and the pie didn't set right."
"I made two of these for a family reunion and they were both gone before I could get to the desert table! easy to make and the best thing about it is that you make it ahead."