Refreshing Lemon Pie Recipe
Have a little time on your hands, but your family still expects dessert with dinner? This easy-as-pie recipe provides a refreshingly simple solution. You'll appreciate the short list of ingredients-and the even shorter preparation time!
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Mint leaves and lemon peel strips, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine milk, lemon juice, grated lemon peel and food coloring if desired; mix until smooth (mixture will begin to thicken). Fold in whipped topping; spoon into crust. Chill until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with mint leaves and lemon peel strips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 347 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Refreshing Lemon Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC