Have a little time on your hands, but your family still expects dessert with dinner? This easy-as-pie recipe provides a refreshingly simple solution. You'll appreciate the short list of ingredients-and the even shorter preparation time!
Recommended: 22 Best Summer Pies
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Mint leaves and lemon peel strips, optional
- In a bowl, combine milk, lemon juice, grated lemon peel and food coloring if desired; mix until smooth (mixture will begin to thicken). Fold in whipped topping; spoon into crust. Chill until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with mint leaves and lemon peel strips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Refreshing Lemon Pie in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p5
Reviews forRefreshing Lemon Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review