Refreshing Lemon Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Mint leaves and lemon zest strips, optional
- In a bowl, combine milk, lemon juice, grated lemon zest and, if desired, food coloring; mix until smooth (mixture will begin to thicken). Fold in whipped topping; spoon into crust. Chill until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with mint leaves and lemon zest strips. Refrigerate leftovers.
Mar 15, 2015
So quick, simple, and delicious! I took this pie to a work party and it got lots of compliments.
Jun 15, 2014
Quick, easy and delicious!! Nice and light ending to our Father's Day dinner!! Everyone loved it!! Will definitely be putting this one in the "keeper" file!!
Feb 20, 2014
Easy, very refreshing, instead of graham cracker crust use a regular pie crust, add poppyseeds