- 3 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours. Uncover and bake 10-20 minutes longer or until bubbly and potatoes are tender. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forRed Scalloped Potatoes
"I made a half recipe of this to try it since it's just the two of us now. Then split it into two small casserole dishes: one with just salt for picky husband and one with the other spices for me. Both of us loved mine. Either way, these potatoes were delicious! Will make again!"