- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons herb or white vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 6 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled, cooked and cubed
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 to 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, Miracle Whip, vinegar, salt and celery seed; set aside. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, green onions, radishes, celery and eggs. Add Miracle Whip and toss lightly. Cover and chill. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forRed Potato Salad
"I always loved the red potato salad from the deli counter at our local store and this recipe is SO close to it. The dressing was very tasty - the only changes I made were omitting the radishes and topping it with some fresh dill. Very good!"
"I make this salad all the time. It is our favorite. Very easy to prepare..Delicious"
"delicious recipe! I didnt have any onions or radishes, but used green and red peppers. I also added some cumin and 5 hard boiled eggs. it turned out wonderful!"