Red Potato Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons herb or white vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 6 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled, cooked and cubed
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 to 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, Miracle Whip, vinegar, salt and celery seed; set aside. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, green onions, radishes, celery and eggs. Add Miracle Whip and toss lightly. Cover and chill.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 241 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 564mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
May 13, 2016
I always loved the red potato salad from the deli counter at our local store and this recipe is SO close to it. The dressing was very tasty - the only changes I made were omitting the radishes and topping it with some fresh dill. Very good!
Jun 15, 2015
I make this salad all the time. It is our favorite. Very easy to prepare..Delicious
May 26, 2014
Roasting the potatoes not only adds to the flavor, but also makes this an easy, quick, salad to prepare.
Jun 29, 2008
delicious recipe! I didnt have any onions or radishes, but used green and red peppers. I also added some cumin and 5 hard boiled eggs. it turned out wonderful!