- 3 pounds red potatoes, cubed (about 10 cups)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes in a 6-qt. stockpot; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper until blended; stir in parsley, garlic and oregano. Drizzle over potatoes; toss to coat. Gently stir in olives and onion. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
- Just before serving, stir in cheese. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forRed Potato Salad with Lemony Vinaigrette
"Good but not great, made for a party & took most back home:("
"Loved how easy this was to assemble and that I could prep in advance. Great flavor. I did leave out the olives due to family preferences."