Red Potato Salad with Bacon Recipe
"I created this recipe while trying to find an alternative to the usual potato salad," notes Suzan Martin from Hollis, New Hampshire. Its flavor might remind you of a baked potato with all the toppings.
- 7 cooked medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons snipped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Red Potato Salad with Bacon
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC