- 3-1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 12 medium), cubed
- 1/4 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise blend, vinegar, oil, tarragon, salt and pepper. Drizzle over potatoes; toss to coat. Gently stir in green onions. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forRed Potato Salad Dijon
"I made this recipe to go with cold, leftover meatloaf. I used dried tarragon instead of fresh and added more black pepper. It's delicious! Will make this again."
"A little strong on the mustard flavor for me. I might pull back on that next time I try this"