- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups cubed red potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1-1/2 cups diagonally sliced carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add potatoes and carrots; toss to coat. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring every 5 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forRed Potato Medley
"This is the perfect combination with a roast! Looks like you fussed, but so easy. Tastes like you spent hours, yet it took minutes. A great way to use the carrots and potatoes from my garden!"
"Great recipe and interesting combo with the red potatoes and carrots! I probably should've cut the potatoes smaller because it was definitely not done after 15 min. Love the flavor!"