- 3 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Place the corn, red pepper and water in a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until corn is tender; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRed Pepper Corn
"easy and delicious. Hard to get better than that. I used fresh corn."
"Really good. I forgot to drain the corn, but it was fine. Looking toward to making it correctly next time. I may use a bit more chili powder as well."
"A nice twist on a staple side dish. The maple syrup gives it a real nice flavor"