- 2 small red onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet, saute onions in 1 tablespoon oil for 4 minutes; set aside. On a greased baking sheet, roll out pizza crust into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Brush with remaining oil. Sprinkle with cheeses, rosemary and garlic powder. Top with onions. Bake at 425° for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forRed Onion Focaccia
"I fixed this for game day and it was a huge hit and I needed to make another one and everyone was drooling waiting for it to come out of the oven"