- Ice cubes
- 1 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce pomegranate juice
- 3 fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chilled Champagne
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler one-third full with ice. Add the raspberry liqueur, orange liqueur and pomegranate juice; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- Place raspberries in a chilled champagne flute or cocktail glass; strain liqueur mixture into glass. Top with Champagne.
3/4 cup: 243 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.