- 3/4 cup cubed peeled tart apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-3/4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- Dash each onion salt, white pepper and celery seed
- In a bowl, toss apple cubes with lemon juice. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forRed Cabbage Apple Slaw
"I've been making this recipe for several years, since my family really enjoys it. We prefer a sweeter coleslaw, so I use vanilla yogurt and add a little extra sugar."