Red, White and Blueberry Pie Recipe
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- One 9-inch graham cracker crust (about 6 ounces)
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 8 fresh strawberries, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1. Spread melted chocolate onto bottom and sides of crust. Arrange sliced strawberries over chocolate.
- 2. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; gradually beat in milk. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed until thickened, about 2 minutes. Spread over strawberries.
- 3. Decorate pie with whipped topping, blueberries and halved strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 383 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Red, White and Blueberry Pie
"Also, I might try using a 9-inch pie instead of an 8-inch. The filling was up to the brim in an 8-inch, almost overflowing."
"Very delicious! I made this for Memorial Day and it turned out very nicely, and it was fairly simple to make. The only issue I had was spreading the remaining white chocolate on the graham cracker crust; it didn't really work very well and just got all crusty on the bottom. But it still tasted great!"
"You can print recipes without the ads, just go to print this recipe under the pictue!"
"This pie is delicious. Served it 2 4th of July's in a row and got rave reviews. Wish I could print it out in recipe format, not include all advertisements with it."