Really Good Snack Mix Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Crispix
- 2 cups bite-sized Shredded Wheat
- 1-1/2 cups salted cashews
- 1. Preheat oven to 250°. Mix first five ingredients; toss with cereals and cashews, coating evenly. Spread into a 15x10x1-in. pan coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely before storing in airtight containers. Yield: about 7 cups
1/2 cup: 180 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 2 fat.
Reviews for Really Good Snack Mix
"4 out of 5 stars from my taste-testers. my kids appreciated that it was savory but not spicy."