Ravioli with Sausage & Tomato Cream Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3/4 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 jar (24 ounces) tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pasta sauce, cream and bacon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Drain ravioli; stir into sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 21, 2017
Loved this meal, the only change I made was using my own sauce.
Jun 3, 2013
Quick and delicious!
May 13, 2013
Delicious! I used 1 pound of sweet Italian sausage and it made plenty. It would be easy to prepare a day or two ahead of time. I cooked the sausage and bacon 1 day before making the meal, and it was simple to it all together for dinner.
Mar 19, 2013
Was very good but could use a little more sauce.